Monday, 17 July 2017

Clairvoyant. . .

You might hate my words but you know that I'm right. . . 

I think you'll notice when things become different
The good vibes in our lives won't feel so consistent
And less becomes more cause the weight is too heavy
I swim in the water that is breaking your levee

What do you do when things shift and become different?
Usually I'm a person who is quite open to change, only because I understand things happen and roll the way they do, because we can't really stop momentum.  When good vibes are no longer consistent, we have to ask ourselves whether we are inviting bad vibes to dabble in our lives.  What things are you doing - both intentionally and unintentionally?  There's nothing anybody loves more than having to carry extra weight around - whether you are picking up the slack for others or you are having to pick up after someone else because they're incapable of doing it all themselves.  If we fail to notice that things are becoming different, then we only have ourselves to blame when we are confronted with change, because we haven't been paying attention to our surroundings and being mindful of what is really going on.

The way that you left me is alright, it's alright
If I argue the point then we yell and we fight
And I won't be home for the rest of the night
You might hate my words but you know that I'm right
You know that I'm right

What is the point of arguing, yelling and fighting?
The point of arguments (according to some people) is to arrive at a conclusion where one person involved in the argument is the winner - because their explanation or idea becomes the solution or next step to be followed.  How many times do we ignore when an obvious solution stares us in the face, yet we always choose the most sophisticated way forward?  When someone leaves you - are you really alright?  Are you hiding how you are truly feeling?  I don't think that it is worth arguing a case if you aren't prepared to be completely honest.  The space that is afforded when you are able to breathe and just be able to distance yourself from unwanted drama, is the only way to be able to finally rest at home, for the rest of the night.  When was the last time you were able to rest that way?



This is your life there's no way to run from it
The doubt in your brain or the pain in your stomach
I only have but one complaint at the moment
Don't paint me black when I used to be golden

I guess on the flip side when you do something wrong, or you hurt others, all they will remember is the blackness of the act, rather than all of the golden moments you have exhibited before.  If we cannot run from our lives, what compels us to stay?  People we care about? Plans that we have made?  Places that we want to see?  Pleasures that have yet to be indulged?  What do you object to?  Are there things that you will no longer tolerate?  Have a good look at what is causing the doubt in your brain or the pain in your stomach,  Sometimes no medication cures you of those - but instead you have to consider how your actions will impact on what is to come.  Are you aware of the complaints that either you might be generating or where the origin point is?

The way that you left me is alright, it's alright
If I argue the point then we yell and we fight
And I won't be home for the rest of the night
You might hate my words but you know that I'm right
You know that I'm right

I hope that you understand what you need to do in order for things to be alright, because it's alright.
I know that a lot of people aren't usually fans of what I say (so I've been told, in lots of other different contexts) but that doesn't mean it's any less valid to say.  In any case, I hope that when words fail you, because sometimes words are never enough - just take a back seat and have a rest, just don't paint me black when I used to be golden. . .