Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Everyone's got something. . .

Everyone's got something
Something no one else can do
Something no one else can see

The lyrics sound so simple but I love it.  What do they say - simplicity is beauty?  I don't sense any kind of insinuation, competitive vibe, malice or envy in these lines.  The notion that we are all special in our own way is completely true.  There are things that others can do, that you can't do, just as there are things that you can do, that others can't do. What comes naturally to you?  I talked yesterday about mindfulness and being more cognisant of the moments that you continue to have in your life.  We are all connected and should be united for the pure fact that, we've got something.

And I want you, I want you to know
All I have is you, all I need is you
All I want is you

I had a conversation with a friend about what it means to be a possession.  Has this happened to you?  I was talking to him about what it means when you become a possession that other people want to hold onto, and this may be for several reasons: 1) they like the way you make them feel about themselves, 2) they want to know if you get deep with them like you do with other people (let's face it, if you're a deep thinker, you will be a deep thinker regardless of who you're with, it's just how you're built), 3) when you meet with them they want to get time with you so they can get their 'fix' (like you're some kind of drug that they need to inhale on sight).


Everyone's got something
Darling, I'll let you guide me
Tell me that you want me

There are two types of guidance.  One where you allow someone to guide you, so you give permission to be lead or guided by someone.  The other is being guided against your will.  I'm not talking about being "forcibly" guided here, rather, I'm talking about how sometimes we don't have a choice in who guides us, so we must be vigilant and guard against being hurt (just in case) so that when you reach your destination, you have all your wits about you.  We can only have the former when we have complete trust in someone to be able to take us where we know we need to go, but too scared to trust ourselves to go alone.

And I want you, I want you to know
All I have is you, all I need is you
All I want is you

When things are repeated to you like a mantra, if you hear it often enough - does this mean that the reason for its repetition is because you need to pay attention to?  I've been getting a lot of signposts lately and I think that if you are starting to see something similar in your own life, then it is by no accident, but messages sent for you to sit up and take notice.  Pay attention to your life.  Be mindful of who you are with and what you are doing, what you are seeing with them.  We need to let people know what we want them to know, because they need to know that your sincerity is genuine, and that you have a fully functioning heart; even when you don't exercise it as much as you should.

Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm x3

And I want you, I want you to know
All I have is you, all I need is you
All I want is you

I hope that with each passing day that you are able to master your thoughts and start to see how much you can manifest these into action.  Irrespective of what other people want from you, want you to know, that they need you and all they have is you, I just hope that you want yourself just as much, if not more.  All you should want is you. . . .