Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Within you without you. . .

We were talking about the space between us all
And the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth, then it's far too late, when they pass away

In the dying days of 2015, we reflect on the year that was.
Have you talked with a lot of people about the spaces between you and them, you and others in the outside world?  Do you acknowledge and accept what those spaces are between us all?  Can you feel those spaces?

Have you talked to people who hide behind walls of illusion?  There have also been quite a few people who I knew that have passed away as well.  It makes you think about how unpredictable life is and how much we can spend time behind our own walls of illusion.  It is hard to separate reality from the what goes on in our minds, to reconcile our public selves with our private selves and I think that the sooner we can get to align these selves together, the happier we will be.  Why do we spend so much time crafting these walls anyway? I mean, wouldn't you want to be able to have lived your fullest life before you pass away?  I guess it depends on how you see things - whether you can live out your happiness in the world without it being misconstrued as cockiness or arrogance.  There is a genuine state of happiness that you can achieve, but it has to come from within you without you . . .

We were talking about the love we all could share
When we find it, to try our best to hold it there with our love
With our love, we could save the world, if they only knew

Being able to share your love with humanity is a tough thing to be able to accomplish let alone conceive. People are naturally suspicious and will question your motives because they can't see themselves being able to share love so freely, in fact that they will probably not think you are being genuine and think they are looking at your wall of illusion.  I think what I have learned in my life so far, is that I don't need to spend convincing people what I'm doing and why I do what I do - if they don't understand what I'm doing, then they are clearly not mean to know or lack the capacity or capability to understand - so they are not part of movement, they aren't part of my ManuMission.



Try to realise it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very very small
And life flows on within you and without you

Seeing where you fit in the bigger scheme of thing is a humbling experience.  Some people can see the bigger picture quite easily, or they interrogate the hell out of the bigger picture until they understand what each part of the bigger picture is called and they feel comfortable with it because they have labelled every specific part - or you might be an individual that only needs to know what your little function is so that you understand how you contribute to the bigger picture.  Life carries on within us, it carries on without us.  I guess we need to figure out while we are still on earth, what we can contribute to life from within us, so that life can carry on without us.  Sounds simple doesn't it?

We were talking about the love that's gone so cold
And the people who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see, are you one of them?

I worry about becoming one of these people.  I have experienced this on so many levels growing up.  Looking to people as role models and seeing them as exemplars of the type of person that I wanted to be and finding out later that they did so much to gain those positions in the world and lost their souls in the process.  I often questioned - is this what I need to do to gain my own position in the world?  Would I need to stand on other people to get what I needed?  I am adamant that no, I don't need to do that.  There is plenty of success for everyone.  We should not begrudge the success that others - but rather, be grateful for what we have and continue to work for what we want and achieve the goals that we want to achieve.  I believe that people who have lost their souls in this way will not know they have lost them, because they can't see it or notice it is missing; all their eyes can behold is the power and material trappings that they think success is all about.

When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find
Peace of mind is waiting there 
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you. . . 

I hope that you will be able to surround yourself with people who will be able to resonate with you in your space, to know that they must be able to contribute to your peace of mind by seeking their own peace of mind.

Until you achieve the peace of mind that you seek, I hope that you allow life to flow on within you and without you. . .