Monday, 7 July 2014

In this heart . . .

Solo . . .
In this heart lies for you
A lark born only for you
Who sings only to you
My love
My love
My love

Duet in harmony . . .
I am waiting for you
For only to adore you
My heart is for you
My love
My love
My love

Three part harmony . . .
This is my grief for you
For only the loss of you
The hurting of you
My love
My love
My love

Four part harmony (love the bass line)
There are rays on the weather
Soon these tears will have cried
All loneliness have died
My love
My love
My love

I will have you with me
In my arms only
For you are only
My love
My love 
My love. . .

In this heart
by Sinead O'Connor speaks to me about one's journey in life, particularly in the treatment of texture - you start off alone, you meet a person, a couple of people along the way and you make memories of them.  There will be times when you will lose some people along the way - but it is best to have loved and lost - so that you know what love is like.  The love that is lost, is far greater and far exceeds the pain of the loss - always remember . . . love. . . .

I will have you with me
In my arms only
For you are only
My love
My love 

My love. . .